Thursday, November 6, 2008

ITS JUST A CAR!


Soooo...I'm driving home ,just having dropped off Arianne as I took her to Ballet, and I'm thinking about getting home and maybe a nap: I obediantly stop at the stop light with my blinker on, getting ready to make a left on to 1st. The light changes to green and I negotiate my turn..I look ahead and immediately in front of me, stopped in my lane is the HUGEST BLACK PICKUP. Everything after that discovery goes to slo-mo. I hear a voice much lower and slurred "Oohhh..........(I think I said darn:))" as I crunched into the back of it. Oh the agony of it all. Me and my cute little car limped along and followed THE BIG BLACK UNSCATHED TRUCK into the parking lot . I recall getting out right away and asking the lady driving if she was ok. She said, "I thought something bumped me." We looked at the back of her pickup, finding only a few chips of white paint, from my totally smashed in car , on her trailer hitch. Its just a car and no one was hurt!

2 comments:

Aletha and Brian said...

I'm so sorry that happened. "Darn"-it! Glad you are here to write the message yourself. (Stupid big black truck that stopped with no warning!) LOVE YOU!!!!

Chad, Chelsea, Dawson and Jett Davis said...

MEEE TOOOO!!! I was so worried about you!! What a scary call to get! So did you find out if it is totalled??