Friday, October 9, 2009

Mt Si




Ever since I was a kid I remember driving by North Bend, Wa and seeing Mt Si. I always wanted to stand on top of it. Today I drove to North Bend and hiked up Little Si which goes up a different ridge. It is not quite as high as Mt Si but I thought it would be a good tune up for Mt Si.

Today's hike was about six miles round trip. The next trip will be to climb Mt Si. Hopefully it will be in the next couple of weeks before the snow comes. The Top picture is the mountain and the bottom is the view from the summit of Little Si. --Roger--

2 comments:

Aletha and Brian said...

Wow! Those are great pictures, they look like they are out of a magazine! Sounds like a great adventure.

Chad, Chelsea, Dawson and Jett Davis said...

I wish I had that much energy!! You should have called me I would have tried to go with you!!